Little Girl Seahorse Cross
What you will need:
1. crosses which you can purchase http://www.build-a-cross.com/
2. baby seahorse, you can purchase by following this link http://www.build-a-cross.com/
3. a dark orange and hot pink spray paint
4. pink, white, and blue craft paint
5. a sponge brush and a thin paintbrush
Paint the smallest cross blue.
Then spray paint the largest cross pink.
Then spray paint the seahorse orange.
I mixed the color blue that I used to paint the cross and white to make a light shade. Then I free handed chevron stripes. I like this because I like the imperfection of it. The only tip is to make sure the points align.
Next use a try bristle brush and black pant to lightly distress the pink cross and the seahorse.
Next use E6000 and hot glue to attach the pieces to each other. The hot glue acts as a temporary hold until the E6000 dries and creates a permanent hold.